Subject: [IGSMAIL-179] GPS Global Network Advisory
From: Ulf J. Lindqwister/JPL
Date: 20 JAN 1993 09:49:41

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       20-JAN-1993 09:49:41       Message Number 179
***********************************************************************

From:		Ulf J. Lindqwister/JPL
Subject:	GPS Global Network Advisory: Rogue Firmware Upgrade
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob Schutz from the university of Texas and James Stowell from UNAVCO
have suggested that the firmware upgrade be performed earlier than
the proposed date on February 8, 1993, since this date conflics with
with their CAP Experiment in South America. Several investigators
have indicated that an earlier date would be acceptable, hence we
would like to propose an earlier date for the upgrade: February 5,
1993. If this new upgrade date causes any difficulty for anyone,
please let me know.

Regards,

- Ulf

Ulf J. Lindqwister
GPS Networks & Operations Group
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109

(818) 354 1734
(818) 393 4965, FAX
[email-masked]