Subject: [IGSMAIL-178] RE
From: Ruth E. Neilan, JPL
Date: 19 JAN 1993 17:07:22

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       19-JAN-1993 17:07:22       Message Number 178
***********************************************************************

From:     Ruth E. Neilan, JPL
Subject:  RE: No 174: Berne IGS Workshop
----------------------------------------

Dear IGS Colleagues;
Please advise if you have now received the announcement for the IGS
Workshop. It should have been received by everyone on or before
January 11.  If you have NOT received the mailing, please send me
an e-mail so that I can track down the problem.  

I am now back at work full time and look forward to improving
the IGS communications.  Thanks very much to Gerhard for forwarding
the notice by e-mail -- my mailbox was so full of messages that I could 
hardly operate on my quota.  

Sincerely,
Ruth