Subject: [IGSMAIL-1764] new equipment at UPAD
From: Alessandro Caporali
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 23:53:29 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Dec 22 23:53:29 PST 1997      Message Number 1764
******************************************************************************

Author: Alessandro Caporali
Subject: new equipment at UPAD

Beginning with Day of Year 356 (included) 1997 the data files distributed by
the station UPAD of the University of Padova have been recorded with a new
equipment. A DORNE MARGOLIN TRIM chocke ring antenna replaces the TRIMBLE
L1/L2 antenna with groundplane. A TRIMBLE 4000SSi receiver replaces the
TRIMBLE 4000SSE. RINEX header files have been modified to reflect the
changes. Please review the UPAD9712.log file.

Alessandro Caporali
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alessandro Caporali
Dipartimento di Geologia, Paleontologia e Geofisica
Universita' di Padova
Via Giotto n. 1
I-35137 Padova, Italy

tel. +39 49 8272052
fax  +39 49 8272070

e-mail: [email-masked]
http://www.unipd.it/wwwgeol/persone/alex/index.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Alessandro Caporali <[email-masked]>]