Subject: [IGSMAIL-1759] O' Higgins data
From: Heinz Habrich
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 8:35:26 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Dec 19  8:35:26 PST 1997      Message Number 1759
******************************************************************************

Author: Heinz Habrich
Subject: O' Higgins data

Due to communication problems between the Wettzell observatory
and the GPS receiver in O' Higgins there are no data for
O' Higgins available starting day of year 350. As soon as 
the communication link is established again , the data will be
submitted.

The data from O' Higgins for the period doy 159 - 290, that 
could not be delivered, arived in Germay via ship. This data
will be uploaded to the IGS data centers starting next week.

--
========== Bundesamt fuer Kartographie und Geodaesie /
                         Federal Office for Cartography and Geodesy ============
  Heinz Habrich                                         ____    _   _   _____
    Voice     +49 69 6333267                           | ___\  ||  //  / ____\
      Telefax   +49 69 6333425                         ||  ||  || //   ||
        E-Mail    [email-masked]                      ||==<   |==<    || ===\
          WWW       http://www.ifag.de                 ||__||  || \\   ||___||
                                                       |____/  ||  \\  |_____/
=========== Richard-Strauss-Allee 11, D-60598 Frankfurt am Main, Germany =======

[Mailed From: Heinz Habrich <[email-masked]>]