Subject: [IGSMAIL-175] Antenna height at DRAO (Penticton)
From: Mike Schmidt
Date: 15 JAN 1993 10:01:52

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       15-JAN-1993 10:01:52       Message Number 175
***********************************************************************

From:     Mike Schmidt
Subject:  Antenna height at DRAO (Penticton)
--------------------------------------------

This is in response to Yehuda Bock's E-Mail message No. 168 with specific
reference to height of the antenna at our station DRAO (Penticton). IGS Mail
No. 90 is in fact correct. To avoid any confusion please note the correct
values with associated start / end dates:

        February 28, 1991 - May 2, 1991 ....   0.115 metres
          (DAY 059/91)      (DAY 122/91)

        May 3, 1991 - May 24 1991...........   0.121 metres
        (DAY 123/91)  (DAY 144/91)

        May 25, 1991 - present..............   0.118 metres
        (DAY 145/91)

If I can provide any more information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards

Mike Schmidt
Pacific Geoscience Centre
Geological Survey of Canada
[email-masked]
tel (604) 363-6760
FAX (604) 363-6565