Subject: [IGSMAIL-1749] DRAO Outage Update + New Clock
From: Michael Schmidt
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 16:39:44 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Dec  5 16:39:44 PST 1997      Message Number 1749
******************************************************************************

Author: Michael Schmidt
Subject: DRAO Outage Update + New Clock

***************************************************************************

                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA

                       NATURAL RESOURCES CANADA

                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY

                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: DRAO

DOMES No.:      40105M002

CDP No.         n/a

MONUMENT No.    887006

LOCATION:       Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory (DRAO)

                Penticton B.C, Canada

ADVISORY:

As noted in IGSMAIL 1741 a site survey was carried out at DRAO. Please
note the following schedule of actual outages as well as the replacement
of the Cesium clock with a Hydrogen Maser provided as part of a
collaborative project with the Geodetic Survey Division, Geomatics Canada
(NRCan).

<bigger> - DRAO: - summary of activities:

      - D337:

         - started site survey;

         - resultant data gap D337 21:17:30 - D338 00:02:00

      - D338:

         - data collection started at 00:02:00UT;

         - receiver connected to Hydrogen Maser;

         - first ~hour the maser was being adjusted; 

           please use this data with caution

         - site survey continued with resultant data gap

           D338 20:17:30 - D339 01:01:00UT;

      - D339:

         - resumed tracking 01:01:00UT

         - antenna connection loose; erratic tracking until ~17:30UT; 

           please use this data with caution!

An updated site log has been submitted to the Central Bureau.

</bigger>

Cheers

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

               WEB URL: <<http://www.pgc.nrcan.gc.ca>

Michael Schmidt, P.Eng.             Tel  (250) 363-6760

Pacific Geoscience Centre           FAX  (250) 363-6565

Geological Survey of Canada         internet:  [email-masked]

P.O. Box 6000

9860 West Saanich Rd.     

Sidney, B.C.                                    

Canada  V8L 4B2     ||||||        /\        ||||||

                    ||||||    _|\|  |/|_    ||||||

                    ||||||    \        /    ||||||

                    ||||||     >______<<     ||||||   

                    ||||||        |         ||||||

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

[Mailed From: Michael Schmidt <[email-masked]>]