Subject: [IGSMAIL-1735] Removal of GFZ Computer and Data Center
From: Gerd Gendt
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 5:24:26 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Nov 28  5:24:26 PST 1997      Message Number 1735
******************************************************************************

Author: Gerd Gendt
Subject: Removal of GFZ Computer and Data Center

Dear colleagues,

The new GFZ Main Building is ready!
The removal of our computer center into the new building
will start next Tuesday and will hopefully be finished on Thursday.
Additionally, next week our department will move 
into new rooms.

That means, the main frame computer and all our workstations 
will not be working for some days within the next week.
Therefore the IGS team will not be able to deliver any products
for some days in the next week. Hopefully we could continue
our normal job on Monday, Dec 8th. 

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best regards

Gerd Gendt

-- 

********************************************************************************
*  _/_/_/  _/_/_/_/_/_/  Gerd Gendt            Phone : ++49 331 288 1114       *
* _/       _/       _/   GeoForschungsZentrum  Fax   : ++49 331 288 1111       *
* _/ _/_/  _/_/    _/    Aufgabenbereich 1     E-Mail: [email-masked]     *
* _/    _/ _/     _/     Telegrafenberg A17                                    *
*  _/_/_/  _/    _/_/_/  D-14473 Potsdam       AFTP  : \\ftp.gfz-potsdam.de    *
*                        GERMANY                       /pub/home/kg/igsprod    *
*                              WWW: http://www.gfz-potsdam.de/pb1/IGS/IGS.html *
********************************************************************************

[Mailed From: Gerd Gendt <[email-masked]>]