Subject: [IGSMAIL-1729] GPS Time Series Update
From: Michael B. Heflin
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 17:00:32 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Nov 18 17:00:32 PST 1997      Message Number 1729
******************************************************************************

Author: Michael B. Heflin
Subject: GPS Time Series Update

As a continuing service to the community, GPS time series, positions, and
velocities are available at URL:

http://sideshow.jpl.nasa.gov/mbh/series.html

Many upgrades have been made in the past year:

 1.  Long Time Span - January 1991 through October 1997.
 2.  Plate rigidity test shows best velocities accurate to better than 1 mm/yr.
 3.  Time series available for 206 globally distributed sites.
 4.  Tables of Cartesian and Geodetic coordinates and velocities for all sites.
 5.  Results from all Southern California Integrated GPS Network (SCIGN) sites.
 6.  Revised maps.
 7.  List of antenna heights assumed during analysis.
 8.  Numerical values available via ftp at sideshow.jpl.nasa.gov /pub/mbh.
 9.  Links to related web pages.
10.  Updated approximately every six months since November 29, 1994.

Many thanks to the numerous international institutions and individuals who
operate the GPS constellation and provide data from the global receiver
network.

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]