Subject: [IGSMAIL-1704] QUIN Site update
From: Dave Stowers
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 12:26:36 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Oct 16 12:26:36 PDT 1997      Message Number 1704
******************************************************************************

Author: Dave Stowers
Subject: QUIN Site update

Dear colleagues,

We've had a transition in site support and infrastructure at Quincy from the=
 Moblas people to US Forest Service and have had difficulty maintaining the=
 receiver and communications. When an expected return to service date=
 becomes available, we will send out another notice.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this transition and the=
 accompanying data outage.

Regards.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dave Stowers, JPL, GPS Networks and Ionospheric Systems Development
4800 Oak Grove Drive, M/S 238-600, Pasadena, CA, USA
Tel. +1 818-354-7055, fax +1 818-393-4965, E-mail [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Dave Stowers <[email-masked]>]