Subject: [IGSMAIL-1692] Resubmissions
From: Y. Mireault
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 17:01:08 PDT

IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Sep 29 17:01:08 PDT 1997      Message Number 1692
******************************************************************************

Author: Y. Mireault
Subject: Resubmissions: IGS Rapid combination

Dear IGS colleagues,

Please note that the original Rapid Combinations (IGR) for GPS week 0924 day 5
and GPS week 0925 day 0 have been replaced (or will be replaced shortly) at 
IGSCB and CDDIS by new combinations. The new combination for week 0924 day 5
contains 2 reference clock resets for USN and one satellite orbit exclusion for
ESA. Those were omitted in the original combination. The new combination for
week 0925 day 0 does not include JPL's predictions (JPP) which were 
inadvertently included in the original combination.
Please refer to the reports (igr09245.sum and igr09250.sum) for more details.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused,

-- 
==============================================================================
#  Yves Mireault                        /\       Geodetic Survey of Canada   #
#  Internet: [email-masked]       \/       Ottawa, Ontario, Canada     #
==============================================================================

[Mailed From: Yves Mireault <[email-masked]>]