Subject: [IGSMAIL-169] PIETOWN & NORTH LIBERTY site ties
From: Mark Bryant
Date: 11 JAN 1993 18:16:40

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       11-JAN-1993 18:16:40       Message Number 169
***********************************************************************

From:     Mark Bryant
Subject:  PIETOWN & NORTH LIBERTY site ties
-------------------------------------------

RFC-822-HEADERS:
X-Vmsmail-To: SMTP%"[email-masked]"

==================

Reference: IGS Electronic Mail--Message Number 160

Site tie information for the PIETOWN, New Mexico, VLBA station is available.
The tie is from the reference point (intersection of axes) of the dish 
(CDP 7234) to the reference point on the concrete GPS pier, identified by
JPL as 4009 S. 

          DX=  36.9162
          DY=  34.8267
          DZ=  35.2550

Anticipating the GPS installation at NORTH LIBERTY, Iowa, I'll also provide
that tie as well. Again, the tie is from the reference point (intersection of 
axes) of the dish (CDP 7612) to the reference point on the concrete GPS pier, 
identified by JPL as 4007 S. 

          DX=  -62.2278
          DY=  25.3872
          DX=  3.6259

Regards,

Mark Bryant
CRUSTAL DYNAMICS PROJECT