Subject: [IGSMAIL-1688] Re-submission of PGC Sinex file for Weeks 908 & 910
From: Herb Dragert
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 11:11:35 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Sep 23 11:11:35 PDT 1997      Message Number 1688
******************************************************************************

Author: Herb Dragert
Subject: Re-submission of PGC Sinex file for Weeks 908 &  910

Please be advised that on Sept. 23, new files:
	pgc09087.snx
	pgc09087.sum
	pgc09107.snx
	pgc09107.sum
have been submitted to CDDIS to replace older files submitted on June 25
and July 14 respectively. 

The problem that was discovered for the PGC sinex file for Week 912
(outlined in IGSMAIL 1687) was also found to be affecting the files for
these two weeks. As stated for Week 912, as a result of an error in one of
the input files, the earlier combined weekly sinex files had incorrect
SOLUTION/APRIORI blocks and  incorrect  SOLUTION/MATRIX_APRIORI L COVA
blocks. These blocks have been corrected in the replacement ".snx" files
and a note to that effect has been added to the revised ".sum" files.

We regret any inconvenience that this error may have caused in the
utilization of these files in other sinex combinations.

 

[Mailed From: Herb Dragert <[email-masked]>]