Subject: [IGSMAIL-1687] Re-submission of PGC Sinex file for Week 912
From: Herb Dragert
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 16:02:00 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Sep 22 16:02:00 PDT 1997      Message Number 1687
******************************************************************************

Author: Herb Dragert
Subject: Re-submission of PGC Sinex file for Week 912

Please be advised that on Sept. 22, new files:
	pgc09127.snx
	pgc09127.sum
have been submitted to CDDIS to replace older files submitted on July 26. 

Because of a problem with one of the input template files, the earlier
combined weekly sinex file had an incorrect SOLUTION/APRIORI block and an
incorrect  SOLUTION/MATRIX_APRIORI L COVA  block. These blocks have been
corrected in the replacement ".snx" file and a note to that effect has been
added to the revised ".sum" file.

We regret any inconvenience that this error may have caused in the
utilization of this file in other sinex combinations.

 

[Mailed From: Herb Dragert <[email-masked]>]