Subject: [IGSMAIL-1668] Data processing at JPL
From: Dave Stowers
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 15:19:39 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Aug 22 15:19:39 PDT 1997      Message Number 1668
******************************************************************************

Author: Dave Stowers
Subject: Data processing at JPL

Dear colleagues,

Due to our recent processing failure and planned power outage tomorrow,
our data collection will be interrupted for at least a day. We will be=
 providing a work around for local data distribution of JPL sites starting=
 Sunday morning
(when we expect power and network capabilities to be restored)
and will continue to work on our processing problems.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dave Stowers, JPL, GPS Networks and Ionospheric Systems Development
4800 Oak Grove Drive, M/S 238-600, Pasadena, CA, USA
Tel. +1 818-354-7055, fax +1 818-393-4965, E-mail [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Dave Stowers <[email-masked]>]