Subject: [IGSMAIL-1666] Data processing at JPL, down
From: Dave Stowers
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 14:51:35 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Aug 21 14:51:35 PDT 1997      Message Number 1666
******************************************************************************

Author: Dave Stowers
Subject: Data processing at JPL, down

Dear colleagues,

We have recently experienced several (possibly unrelated) failures to our=
 local data gathering and processing equipment. We are in the process of=
 attempting to recover from this outage. Data may not be available starting=
 from d229 of this year until we are successful.

In addition, our facilities are shutting down all electrical equipment in ou=
r
building for maintenance from 6am (PDT) on d235 (Saturday the 23rd) until=
 possibly the following morning. We hope to again recover from that planned=
 outage as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dave Stowers, JPL, GPS Networks and Ionospheric Systems Development
4800 Oak Grove Drive, M/S 238-600, Pasadena, CA, USA
Tel. +1 818-354-7055, fax +1 818-393-4965, E-mail [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Dave Stowers <[email-masked]>]