Subject: [IGSMAIL-1665] Site log for WSRT submitted to IGS
From: Boudewijn Ambrosius, Danny van Loon (DEOS/DUT)
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 3:38:01 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Aug 21  3:38:01 PDT 1997      Message Number 1665
******************************************************************************

Author: Boudewijn Ambrosius, Danny van Loon (DEOS/DUT)
Subject: Site log for WSRT submitted to IGS

Today we mailed the site information form for the new station WSRT
in Westerbork, the Netherlands, which was announced in IGS mail message 
number 1636, to the IGS Central Bureau. Due to mailing problems and
internal miscommunication the submission of the form, which was already
prepared in June, was delayed until now. The data of this new station
have been submitted to IGS and available since the end of June (DOY 177).

Please note that the antenna is on a 24 m pole as opposed to 18 m,
which was inadvertently stated in IGS mail message number 1636.

Referring to the text of this message, we encourage all the IGS analysis
centers once again to include this new station in their analyses,
because WSRT will eventually take over the role of KOSG as the principal
IGS station in the Netherlands. We hope to keep both stations operational
in parallel for at least one year in order to establish an accurate tie
between both stations.

Please contact me at [email-masked]' or Danny van
Loon at [email-masked]' for any further information.

Boudewijn

[Mailed From: Boudewijn Ambrosius <[email-masked]>]