Subject: [IGSMAIL-1652] Ankara (ANKR) site is operational
From: Wolfgang Schulutter, Rudolf Stoeger, Arif Peker, Onur Lenk, Ilhan Sanli
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 4:03:17 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Jul 25  4:03:17 PDT 1997      Message Number 1652
******************************************************************************

Author: Wolfgang Schulutter, Rudolf Stoeger, Arif Peker, Onur Lenk, Ilhan Sanli
Subject: Ankara (ANKR) site is operational

The malfunctioning TurboRogue 8000 SNR was replaced with the new one. The
station  is now operational from day 205 on. Relevant info about the site
remained unchanged.

Sorry for the  inconvinience that may have caused.

Regards,

Onur Lenk, Ilhan Sanli
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 General Command of Mapping      Tel : +90-312-3197750 Ext: 2259
 Geodesy Department                     Fax: +90-312-3201495
 06100             Ankara/Turkey       e-mail : [email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Harita Genel Komutanligi)]