Subject: [IGSMAIL-1642] Igs-computer @ IfAG-Frankfurt has no internet connection
From: Reiner Dassing
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 2:32:57 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Jul  2  2:32:57 PDT 1997      Message Number 1642
******************************************************************************

Author: Reiner Dassing
Subject: Igs-computer @ IfAG-Frankfurt has no internet connection

Since July 1st, 1997 the modem to Internet is out of order. The German Telecom 
is working on this problem. Therefore, the igs-node igs.ifag.de at 
IfAG-Frankfurt, Germany is not able to forward data to igs or to receive any 
data.
We expect that this connection will be up again at 14:00 UTC.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards, Reiner Dassing

===== Institut fuer Angewandte Geodaesie, Fundamentalstation Wettzell =====
      __    _____    ____      _______ 
     / /   / ___/   /   |     / _____/     Telefon  (+49) (0)9941/603-112
    / /   / /__    / /| |    / / ___      Telefax  (+49) (0)9941/603-222
   / /   / ___/   / /_| |   / / /_ /     Zentrale (+49) (0)9941/603-0
  / /   / /      / ___  |  / /__/ /     E-Mail   [email-masked]
 /_/   /_/      /_/   |_| /______/     URL      http://www.ifag.de

===== Sackenrieder Str. 25, D-93444 Koetzting =====

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Dr.R.Dassing, IfAG-Wettzell)]