Subject: [IGSMAIL-1622] Receiver exchange at GOPE
From: Jaroslav Simek & Georgij Karsky
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 4:56:00 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Jun 13  4:56:00 PDT 1997      Message Number 1622
******************************************************************************

Author: Jaroslav Simek & Georgij Karsky
Subject: Receiver exchange at GOPE

Subject: Receiver exchange at GOPE

Due to sudden breakdown coming up on Tuesday, June 10, 1997, the receiver 
Trimble 4000SSE S/N 2185 operated at the IGS station GOPE was temporarily 
replaced by Geotracer 100 S/N 1504. The antenna S/N 66682 remains unchanged.

If in RINEX file occurs Antenna DELTA H = 0.0000 it should be replaced by 
0.0464 .

Sorry about inconveniences we may have caused by this exchange.

Regards  -  Simek, Karsky

*************************************************************************
Geodetic observatory Pecny                        e-mail: [email-masked]
Ondrejov 244                                        tel.: +420-204-649235
CZ-251 65                                            fax: +420-204-649236
Czech Republic
*************************************************************************

[Mailed From: Geodetic Observatory Pecny <[email-masked]>]