Subject: [IGSMAIL-1618] HART changes
From: T.A. Springer
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 2:16:49 PDT

IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Jun  3  2:16:49 PDT 1997      Message Number 1618
******************************************************************************

Author: T.A. Springer
Subject: HART changes: HELP !!!

Dear Colleages,

Last week Herve Burger announced that the position of the HART antenna
would change. The new position being active starting day 150. Today our
final orbit computation reached day 150 and still no defenitive information
about the HART changes! From our rapid orbit computation I see that 
the postion has changed by something like -10, -30 and -70 cm in X, Y and Z 
respectively. However this is providing the antenna height (9.754 m !!)
has not changed!

Does anyone (Herve) have some up-to-date information about this??

Once again one of the 13 fiducials has gone to pieces! Now there are only
8 left!

Regards,
     Tim Springer
     CODE Analysis Center

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Tim Springer                       Astronomical Institute, University of Berne 
 Tel:   +41 31 6318592              Sidlerstrasse 5, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland  
 Fax:   +41 31 6313869              ftp: ubeclu.unibe.ch  -or-  130.92.6.11
 e-mail: [email-masked]          after login: cd aiub$ftp
 www:   http://ubeclu.unibe.ch/aiub/
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           

[Mailed From: Tim Springer <[email-masked]>]