Subject: [IGSMAIL-161] IERS Bulletin A Available via FTP
From: Richard Langley
Date: 8 JAN 1993 17:08:59

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail        8-JAN-1993 17:08:59       Message Number 161
***********************************************************************

From:     Richard Langley
Subject:  IERS Bulletin A Available via FTP
--------------------------------------------

IERS Bulletin A Distribution....
The Rapid Service sub-bureau of the IERS is now connected to
ANONYMOUS FTP through Internet. This account can be used by
all users of the IERS Bulletin A to access this and other
publications and files.
Access to the files:
Please connect via Internet to : maia.usno.navy.mil
                                 or 192.5.41.22
Login : anonymous
Password : name or organization
After the login, the user should change to the ser7 directory
with the command "cd ser7" and use the command "get" to transfer
the wanted files. The "ls" command will give a list of the files.
These publications are also available via e-mail or via the NEOS
Electronic Bulletin Board System. Send your e-mail request to:
[email-masked]. Call the Neos BBS at (202)653-0597
2400bps, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, no parity.

via:
==============================================================================
 Richard B. Langley                        Internet: [email-masked] or [email-masked]
 Geodetic Research Laboratory              BITnet:   LANG@UNB or SE@UNB
 Dept. of Surveying Engineering            Phone:    (506) 453-5142
 University of New Brunswick               FAX:      (506) 453-4943
 Fredericton, N.B., Canada  E3B 5A3        Telex:    014-46202
==============================================================================