Subject: [IGSMAIL-1585] Australian data
From: Martin Hendy
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 17:09:56 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Apr 17 17:09:56 PDT 1997      Message Number 1585
******************************************************************************

Author: Martin Hendy
Subject: Australian data

On Thursday 17th April 1997, our ftp server suffered a fatal
disk crash. Alternative arrangements are being made today to
reload data onto another area. This will not be able to hold
as much data as the failed disk, so only a small amount of 
historical data will be maintained until a new disk arrives.

We regret any inconvenience caused and will restablish the 
full system as soon as possible.

Regards
Martin Hendy

======================================================
Martin R. Hendy   Telephone: (+61 6) 2014 350
                  Fax:       (+61 6) 2014 366
                  Email: [email-masked]
Geodesy Unit
Australian Surveying & Land Information Group (AUSLIG)
P.O. Box 2
Belconnen ACT 2616
AUSTRALIA
======================================================

[Mailed From: Martin Hendy <[email-masked]>]