Subject: [IGSMAIL-1563] new station log
From: Robert Liu
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 14:16:32 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Mar 17 14:16:32 PST 1997      Message Number 1563
******************************************************************************

Author: Robert Liu
Subject: new station log

Dear Colleagues,

We wish to announce the implementation of a new IGS station log. The new
version includes information not found in the old log (geological
characteristics, approximate position, meteorological instrumentation,
etc.) and was designed to be more electronically readable.

The logs were individually translated and station operators have been
asked to check for any remaining errors.

They are available via anonymous ftp in the usual area:

   ftp://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/igscb/station/log/

Sincerely,

Robert Liu
IGS Central Bureau

[Mailed From: Robert Liu <[email-masked]>]