Subject: [IGSMAIL-156] GPS Constellation Daily Status Report Can Now Be FINGERed
From: Richard Langley
Date: 24 DEC 1992 09:24:01

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       24-DEC-1992 09:24:01       Message Number 156
***********************************************************************

From:     Richard Langley
Subject:  GPS Constellation Daily Status Report Can Now Be FINGERed
          ---------------------------------------------------------

As an alternative to receiving the "GPS Constellation Daily Status
Report from USNO" automatically through the CANSPACE e-mail service,
those with the capability can now FINGER the report.  Simply FINGER
[email-masked] to get the latest report.

==============================================================================
 Richard B. Langley                        Internet: [email-masked] or [email-masked]
 Geodetic Research Laboratory              BITnet:   LANG@UNB or SE@UNB
 Dept. of Surveying Engineering            Phone:    (506) 453-5142
 University of New Brunswick               FAX:      (506) 453-4943
 Fredericton, N.B., Canada  E3B 5A3        Telex:    014-46202
==============================================================================