Subject: [IGSMAIL-1550] IGN data center status
From: Loic Daniel
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 2:43:29 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Feb 26  2:43:29 PST 1997      Message Number 1550
******************************************************************************

Author: Loic Daniel
Subject: IGN data center status

Dear colleagues,

 The relocation of our computers is over. This operation
has gone smoothly enough to allow us to be back in line yesterday morning as 
expected. Unfortunately the local network has crashed yesterday afternoon,
this is recovered now and I hope this won't happen again. Here is a 
reminder of our new host names and IP addresses:

  mozart.ensg.ign.fr provides access by anonymous and non-anonymous ftp,
the IP address is 195.220.92.11. This server will be shut down in a few weeks.

  igs.ensg.ign.fr (previously known as schubert.ign.fr) 
provides access by anonymous ftp, the address is 195.220.92.14

Best regards,

Loic Daniel.

[Mailed From: Loic Daniel <[email-masked]>]