Subject: [IGSMAIL-1546] Receiver failure at ANKARA (ANKR) site
From: Dipl.-Ing Rudolf Stoeger,Wettzell; Capt. Eng. MSc. Onur Lenk, Ankara.
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 0:55:47 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Feb 24  0:55:47 PST 1997      Message Number 1546
******************************************************************************

Author: Dipl.-Ing Rudolf Stoeger,Wettzell; Capt. Eng. MSc. Onur Lenk, Ankara.
Subject: Receiver failure at ANKARA (ANKR) site

Dear IGS users,

We are currently facing an receiver problem since day 052 (after midnight) 1997.
Hope the site will be operational very soon.

Sorry for the inconvinience that may have caused.

Best Regards,

Onur Lenk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 General Command of Mapping      Tel : +90-312-3197750 Ext: 2259
 Geodesy Department                     Fax: +90-312-3201495
 06100             Ankara/Turkey       e-mail : [email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Harita Genel Komutanligi)]