Subject: [IGSMAIL-154] Software Upgrade YELL STJO & Error In RINEX Files
From: Mark Caissy
Date: 23 DEC 1992 09:10:54

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       23-DEC-1992 09:10:54       Message Number 154
***********************************************************************

From:    Mark Caissy  
Subject: Software Upgrade YELL STJO & Error In RINEX Files 
         -------------------------------------------------

To All Users of EMR Data:

This is to advise users that the following 8 files have been replaced in the
CDDIS archive:

Day 341	stjo3410.92o 
        yell3410.92o

Day 345 yell3450.92o 
        algo3450.92o

Day 348 yell3480.92o
        albh3480.92o
        drao3480.92o
        algo3480.92o

This action was necessary following the discovery of a bug which arose after
satellite 32 was tracked. To the best of our knowledge only these files were
affected. We apologise for any inconvience and slow downs this has caused.

The following receivers have been upgraded to Meenix 7.3

Yellowknife: December 18, 1992 
St Johns:    December 21, 1992 
Albert Head: December 16, 1992

--  Mark Caissy 
    Geodetic Survey of Canada 
    [email-masked]