Subject: [IGSMAIL-1537] Santiago External Reference
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 11:51:40 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Feb  5 11:51:40 PST 1997      Message Number 1537
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Santiago External Reference

Due to the failure of the Maser at Santiago, the TurboRogue has been 
connected to a Cesium Standard by the local personnel. The change is 
effective as of January 30th., 1325UTC.

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

=======================================================================
Keith F. Stark                    Telephone: (818) 354 5922         
GPS Networks & Operations Group   FAX:       (818) 393 4965         
Jet Propulsion Laboratory         Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                                                     
Pasadena, CA 91109                                                     
=======================================================================

[Mailed From: Keith F. Stark <[email-masked]>]