Subject: [IGSMAIL-1526] GPS Time Series
From: Michael B. Heflin
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 11:04:02 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Jan 20 11:04:02 PST 1997      Message Number 1526
******************************************************************************

Author: Michael B. Heflin
Subject: GPS Time Series

As a continuing service to the community, GPS time series, positions, and
velocities have been available from JPL via internet since November 29, 1994.
Many upgrades have been made in the past year:

1.  Time series are now available for 173 sites, 60 of which are in Calfornia.
2.  All together the time series represent 89306 station-days of GPS data.
3.  Global network solutions and point positions have been combined.
4.  New tables provide positions and velocities in X,Y,Z and LAT, LON, HEIGHT.
5.  Polar motion and length of day time series have been added.
6.  Geocenter and scale time series have been added.
7.  Numerical values are available via ftp at sideshow.jpl.nasa.gov /pub/mbh.

The URL is http://sideshow.jpl.nasa.gov/mbh/series.html

Many thanks to the numerous international institutions and individuals who
operate the GPS constellation and provide data from the global receiver
network.

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]