Subject: [IGSMAIL-1516] JPL archive outage
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 13:47:42 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Jan 10 13:47:42 PST 1997      Message Number 1516
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: JPL archive outage

The JPL archive was down for several hours today due to a lab-wide power 
outage. We have restored most of our equipment and hope to be fully 
operational by the end of our workday. All data should be accessible as of 
several minutes ago.

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

=======================================================================
Keith F. Stark                    Telephone: (818) 354 5922         
GPS Networks & Operations Group   FAX:       (818) 393 4965         
Jet Propulsion Laboratory         Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                                                     
Pasadena, CA 91109                                                     
=======================================================================

[Mailed From: Keith F. Stark <[email-masked]>]