Subject: [IGSMAIL-1512] day 007 RINEX files from JPL
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 10:58:11 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Jan  8 10:58:11 PST 1997      Message Number 1512
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: day 007 RINEX files from JPL

Many of the RINEX files from d007 are not complete due to data collection 
problems. The cron running on our DEC Alpha was killed because of swap 
space problems which resulted in no data being collected after 5:13UT 
d007. Since many of our sites are collected every hour, the first 5 hours 
of the day were concatenated and made available. The remainder of the 
data is being collected now and will be concatenated onto the current 
files in the next several hours. All of the files should be corrected and 
forwarded to CDDIS by 00:00UT d009.

We apologize for any inconvenience,
Keith F. Stark

=======================================================================
Keith F. Stark                    Telephone: (818) 354 5922         
GPS Networks & Operations Group   FAX:       (818) 393 4965         
Jet Propulsion Laboratory         Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                                                     
Pasadena, CA 91109                                                     
=======================================================================

[Mailed From: Keith F. Stark <[email-masked]>]