Subject: [IGSMAIL-1497] ALBH
From: Michael Schmidt
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 16:09:58 PST

IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Dec 17 16:09:58 PST 1996      Message Number 1497
******************************************************************************

Author: Michael Schmidt
Subject: ALBH: Clock Change

***************************************************************************
                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: ALBH
DOMES No.:      40129-M003
CDP No.         n/a
MONUMENT No.    927000
LOCATION:       Albert Head (Victoria, B.C.), Canada

ADVISORY:  Please be advised of the following change at ALBH:

Effective  96/12/17 (96.352):

1) Clock Change - The Cesium Clock was replaced by a Rubidium Clock
effective 18:11:30 DOY 352; this change was necessary in order to carry out
a check and calibration of the Cesium Clock which became unstable on DOY
340; an adjustment was carried out on DOY 345 to stabilize the clock. The
clock drift for these 5 days was higher then "normal" and consequently did
cause some additional gaps in the data.

An updated site log has been sent to the Central Bureau;

Season's Greetings to all

Cheers

Mike

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

***   CHANGE IN AREA CODE EFFECTIVE OCT. 19/96:  old = 604   NEW = 250 *******

Michael Schmidt                        Tel  (250) 363-6760
Pacific Geoscience Centre              FAX  (250) 363-6565
Geological Survey of Canada            internet:  [email-masked]
P.O. Box 6000
9860 West Saanich Rd.
Sidney, B.C.  Canada  V8L 4B2

                Lat: N48 38 55  Long: W123 27 04  Elev. 21m
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

[Mailed From: Michael Schmidt <[email-masked]>]