Subject: [IGSMAIL-1496] GUAM receiver replacement
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 11:23:43 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Dec 17 11:23:43 PST 1996      Message Number 1496
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: GUAM receiver replacement

The TurboRogue SNR-8000 at GUAM was replaced today at 0630 UT. The 
replacement receiver is also a TurboRogue SNR-8000 running V3.2 of the 
TurboRogue firmare. An updated sitelog is being forwarded to the IGSCB.

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

=======================================================================
Keith F. Stark                    Telephone: (818) 354 5922         
GPS Networks & Operations Group   FAX:       (818) 393 4965         
Jet Propulsion Laboratory         Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                                                     
Pasadena, CA 91109                                                     
=======================================================================

[Mailed From: Keith F. Stark <[email-masked]>]