Subject: [IGSMAIL-149] Anonymous FTP for IERS/CB publications
From: Richard Langley
Date: 14 DEC 1992 11:04:34

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       14-DEC-1992 11:04:34       Message Number 149
***********************************************************************

From:     Richard Langley
Subject:  Anonymous FTP for IERS/CB publications
          --------------------------------------

                             IERS/CB  DISTRIBUTION

 The Central bureau of IERS (IERS/CB) [the International Earth Rotation
 Service -- R.B.L.] is now connected to ANONYMOUS FTP through Internet.
 This account can be used by all users of IERS/CB publications .

 Access to the files :
 ====================

      	ftp		  130.84.200.6
       	with login	: anonymous
	and password	:name/organization/country

 The password is intended to help us for further statistics.
 After loggin on, the user should change to the appropriate directory with the
 command "cd  /iers" and use the command "get" to transfer the wanted files.
 The "ls" command gives the list of files.

 Description of the files :
 =========================

 Filename						Contents
 ----------------	-----------------------------------------------------
 bulletinb.NN	:	Earth orientation parameters (x,y,UT,dPsi,dEpsi)
 bulletinc.NN	:	Announcement of the leap seconds in UTC.
 bulletind.NN	:	Announcement of the value of DUT1 to be
 					transmitted with time signals.
 	NN is the number of the issue.

 eop90c04.NN 	:	Daily combined EOP solution (NN is the year-1900)
 			For the current year this solution is updated weekly
 icrf91.rsc	:	Radio Source Coordinates     (1991 IERS Annual Report)
 itrf91.ssc	:	Sets of Station Coordinates  (1991 IERS Annual Report)
 itrf91.ssv	:	Sets of Station Velocities   (1991 IERS Annual Report)
 itrf91.tp 	:	Transformation parameters    (1991 IERS Annual Report)
 itrf91.vtp	:	Rate of change of transformation parameters
                                                     (1991 IERS Annual Report)
 xxxx.guide	:	Every file ".guide" contains information on file xxxx.

 We hope that Internet will be more convenient for the community, it may
 replace partially the e-mail distribution in the future.

 For more information please contact us. Our new INTERNET address is [email-masked]

via:
==============================================================================
 Richard B. Langley                        Internet: [email-masked] or [email-masked]
 Geodetic Research Laboratory              BITnet:   LANG@UNB or SE@UNB
 Dept. of Surveying Engineering            Phone:    (506) 453-5142
 University of New Brunswick               FAX:      (506) 453-4943
 Fredericton, N.B., Canada  E3B 5A3        Telex:    014-46202
==============================================================================