Subject: [IGSMAIL-1478] Resubmission
From: Y. Mireault
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 6:49:09 PST

IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Nov 19  6:49:09 PST 1996      Message Number 1478
******************************************************************************

Author: Y. Mireault
Subject: Resubmission: 0880 day 0 IGR Rapid Orbits

Dear IGS colleagues,

Please note that the original Rapid Combination (IGR) for GPS week 0880 day 0
has been replaced (or will be replaced shortly) at igscb and cddis by a new one.
The correct date stamp should be November 19 or after. It was decided to redo
the combination because of a major improvement in the IGR estimated clock 
corrections when additional ACs were included (these ACs were late for the 
original combination). IGR orbit positions also improved when these 3 ACs were
included. Please refer to the report (igr08800.sum) for more details.

Best regards,

-- 
==============================================================================
#  Yves Mireault                        /\       Geodetic Survey of Canada   #
#  Internet: [email-masked]       \/       Ottawa, Ontario, Canada     #
==============================================================================

[Mailed From: Yves Mireault <[email-masked]>]