Subject: [IGSMAIL-1468] New Site DUBO
From: Michael Schmidt
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 12:58:33 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Oct 25 12:58:33 PDT 1996      Message Number 1468
******************************************************************************

Author: Michael Schmidt
Subject: New Site DUBO

***************************************************************************
                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER: NEW SITE

GPS TRACKER ID: DUBO
DOMES No.:      n/a
CDP No.         n/a
MONUMENT No.    924000
LOCATION:       Lac du Bonnet, Manitoba, Canada

A new site has been installed at Lac du Bonnet, Manitoba, Canada. The site
installation is a joint project between the Geological Survey of Canada,
Manitoba Hydro, Geomatics Canada and NASA and is part of the "Laurentide
Postglacial Rebound" study.

The site became operational on Oct 18, 1996, (96.292) effective 16:00UT; the
data is being forwarded to CDDIS and will be made available daily.

A site information log has been submitted to the Central Bureau.

Regards

Mike Schmidt

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADVISORY DISTRIBUTION:               IGS

PREPARED BY: MS                      DATE: 96/10/25
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

***   CHANGE IN AREA CODE EFFECTIVE OCT. 19/96:  old = 604   NEW = 250 *******

Michael Schmidt                        Tel  (250) 363-6760
Pacific Geoscience Centre              FAX  (250) 363-6565
Geological Survey of Canada            internet:  [email-masked]
P.O. Box 6000
9860 West Saanich Rd.
Sidney, B.C.  Canada  V8L 4B2

                Lat: N48 38 55  Long: W123 27 04  Elev. 21m
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

[Mailed From: Michael Schmidt <[email-masked]>]