Subject: [IGSMAIL-1461] Resubmission
From: Y. Mireault
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 12:12:31 PDT

IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Oct 18 12:12:31 PDT 1996      Message Number 1461
******************************************************************************

Author: Y. Mireault
Subject: Resubmission: 0875 day 2 IGS Rapid Orbits(IGR)

Dear IGS colleagues,

Please note that the original Rapid Combination (IGR) for GPS week 0875 day 2
has been replaced at igscb by a new one (and soon to be replaced at cddis). 
The correct date stamp should be October 17 or after. The reason for this new 
combination is the absence of estimated precise clock corrections in the 
original combination. It was decided to redo the combination because of a
major improvement in the IGR estimated clock corrections. Please refer to the
report (igr08752.sum) for more details.

Best regards,

-- 
==============================================================================
#  Yves Mireault                        /\       Geodetic Survey of Canada   #
#  Internet: [email-masked]       \/       Ottawa, Ontario, Canada     #
==============================================================================

[Mailed From: Yves Mireault <[email-masked]>]