Subject: [IGSMAIL-1460] JPL SP3 and SUM correction - w784
From: D C Jefferson
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 17:47:41 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Oct 17 17:47:41 PDT 1996      Message Number 1460
******************************************************************************

Author: D C Jefferson
Subject: JPL SP3 and SUM correction - w784

To the IGS Community,

The following JPL orbit products for 1996 Oct 6-8 1996 and weekly summary
file:

   jpl08740.sp3
   jpl08741.sp3
   jpl08742.sp3
   jpl08747.sum

have been resubmitted to the anonymous ftp area on sideshow.jpl.nasa.gov
(/pub/jpligsac/0874), and the CDDIS as well.  The replacements were made
as of Thu Oct 17 17:32 PST; any files with these names retrieved from these
areas before then should be disregarded.  We apologize for any inconvenience
caused.

Regards,
David
--
******************************************************************************
David C. Jefferson ([email-masked])       Office: Bldg. 238-636
Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena CA              M/S:    Bldg. 238-600
Tracking Systems and Applications Section           Phone:  818-354-0289
Earth Orbiter Systems Group/JPLIGS Analysis Center  Fax:    818-393-4965
******************************************************************************

[Mailed From: David C Jefferson <[email-masked]>]