Subject: [IGSMAIL-1443] Brazil Station
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 15:26:05 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Sep 26 15:26:05 PDT 1996      Message Number 1443
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Brazil Station

Data from Brasilia has been availble for the past 3 weeks after a receiver 
and antenna swap. The new receiver was installed on 29-Aug-1996 and has 
been tracking well since. There was no antenna height change during the 
equipment swap. A new sitelog has been forwarded to the IGS Central 
Bureau.

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

=======================================================================
Keith F. Stark                    Telephone: (818) 354 5922         
GPS Networks & Operations Group   FAX:       (818) 393 4965         
Jet Propulsion Laboratory         Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                                                     
Pasadena, CA 91109                                                     
=======================================================================

[Mailed From: Keith F. Stark <[email-masked]>]