Subject: [IGSMAIL-1442] New site in Hartebeesthoek, South Africa (HRAO)
From: Ludwig Combrinck/Keith F. Stark
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 15:09:05 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Sep 26 15:09:05 PDT 1996      Message Number 1442
******************************************************************************

Author: Ludwig Combrinck/Keith F. Stark
Subject: New site in Hartebeesthoek, South Africa (HRAO)

The Hartebeesthoek Radio Astronomy Observatory has installed a new 
permanent GPS site at their facility in Hartebeesthoek, South Africa. A 
TurboRogue receiver has been tracking since 27-Aug-1996. All of the data 
from HRAO will be made available in the next several days. An IGS sitelog 
has been prepared and is being forwarded to the IGS Central Bureau.

Site:     Hartebeesthoek, South Africa
Site ID:  HRAO
Receiver: Rogue SNR-8000
Antenna:  Dorne Margolin T
Height:   0.0814m

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

=======================================================================
Keith F. Stark                    Telephone: (818) 354 5922         
GPS Networks & Operations Group   FAX:       (818) 393 4965         
Jet Propulsion Laboratory         Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                                                     
Pasadena, CA 91109                                                     
=======================================================================

[Mailed From: Keith F. Stark <[email-masked]>]