Subject: [IGSMAIL-1441] New site at Mauna Kea, Hawaii (MKEA)
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 13:50:54 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Sep 26 13:50:54 PDT 1996      Message Number 1441
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: New site at Mauna Kea, Hawaii (MKEA)

GSFC/JPL have installed a new permanent GPS installation at Mauna Kea, 
Hawaii at the NRAO facility. A TurborRogue receiver has been tracking 
since 20-Aug-1996. All of the data from MKEA will be made available in the 
next several days. An IGS sitelog has been prepared and is being forwarded 
to the IGS Central Bureau.

Site:     Mauna Kea
Site ID:  MKEA
Receiver: Rogue SNR-8000
Antenna:  Dorne Margolin T
Height:   0.006m

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

=======================================================================
Keith F. Stark                    Telephone: (818) 354 5922         
GPS Networks & Operations Group   FAX:       (818) 393 4965         
Jet Propulsion Laboratory         Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                                                     
Pasadena, CA 91109                                                     
=======================================================================

[Mailed From: Keith F. Stark <[email-masked]>]