Subject: [IGSMAIL-1440] Antenna change at Madrid
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 13:29:48 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Sep 26 13:29:48 PDT 1996      Message Number 1440
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Antenna change at Madrid

The antenna at Madrid is being changed from the Dorne Margolin R (Rogue)
antenna to a Dorne Margolin T (TurboRogue) antenna today. The new height
for the site will be 2.54cm. The current Rogue receiver there will run off
of the new antenna and a TurboRogue receiver will also be tracking on the
site. Data from the new site (MAD2) will be made available, but it should be
treated as a temporary site. The TurboRogue will replace the Rogue in the
future, but it will take several months befor the change is made.

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

=======================================================================
Keith F. Stark                    Telephone: (818) 354 5922         
GPS Networks & Operations Group   FAX:       (818) 393 4965         
Jet Propulsion Laboratory         Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                                                     
Pasadena, CA 91109                                                     
=======================================================================

[Mailed From: Keith F. Stark <[email-masked]>]