Subject: [IGSMAIL-1403] KOKB Antenna change
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 14:27:43 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Aug  1 14:27:43 PDT 1996      Message Number 1403
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: KOKB Antenna change

Due to very low SNR values at KOKB over the past several months, a new
antenna was tested at the site. The new antenna was found to help
significantly so we decided to leave the new antenna installed at the site.
The new antenna is S/N 202, a Dorne Margolin T (same as previous) with a
narrow band filter LNA. There was NO change in the antenna height or
position during the swap.

Site:  KOKB
Antenna Removed: S/N 282 Dorne Margolin T
Date Removed: 01-Aug-1996 19:00 UT
Antenna Installed: S/N 202 Dorne Margolin T with narrow band filter LNA
Date Installed: 01-Aug-1996 20:40 UT
Antenna Height: .0614m  <-- not changed

A new sitelog has been forwarded to the IGSCB.

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: "Keith F. Stark" <[email-masked]>]