Subject: [IGSMAIL-1398] Santiago upgrade
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 11:15:20 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Jul 26 11:15:20 PDT 1996      Message Number 1398
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Santiago upgrade

In my haste to respond to Tim Springer's IGS Mail about the Santiago
change, I put the antenna height of the site at 0.0814m when it should be
0.0614m. JPL usually uses a small metal spike attached to the bottom of the
antenna to fix the height of the antenna above the mark. The two spike
heights most commonly used are 0.0614m and 0.0814m. In this instance the
shorter spike was used.

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: "Keith F. Stark" <[email-masked]>]