Subject: [IGSMAIL-1397] Santiago upgrade
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 8:10:53 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Jul 26  8:10:53 PDT 1996      Message Number 1397
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Santiago upgrade

A TurboRogue receiver and antenna have been installed at Santiago since DOY
96.199. The original antenna sent 8 weeks ago failed during transit which
caused the extra delay. The new receiver is a TurboRogue SNR-8100. The new
antenna is a Dorne Margolin T with an antenna height of 0.0814m.  The
updated sitelog will be sent to the IGSCB today.

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: "Keith F. Stark" <[email-masked]>]