Subject: [IGSMAIL-1392] LHAS data day 163-181/96
From: Kurt Herzberger IfAG-GF
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 9:10:28 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Jul 17  9:10:28 PDT 1996      Message Number 1392
******************************************************************************

Author: Kurt Herzberger  IfAG-GF
Subject: LHAS data day 163-181/96

The Lhasa GPS data set day 163-181/1996 (exclude 168), are now
accessible in the directory 'pub/IGS/1996' at IfAG.

  Access:   ftp igs.ifag.de
    user:   anonymous
  passwd:   'your e-mail'
            cd pub/IGS/1996
            binary
            ...

--
 
===== Institute for Applied Geodesy, Geodetic Research Divison =====
===    Kurt Herzberger   Tel.: +49 69 6333-259  ... 6333-1       ===
==                       Fax:  +49 69 6333-425                    ==
==                    E-Mail:  [email-masked]                    ==
==                  Internet:  141.74.240.26  user: anonymous     ==
=== Institut fur Angewandte Geodasie, Abt. Geodatische Forschung ===
==== Richard-Strauss-Allee 11, D-60598 Frankfurt/Main, Germany =====

[Mailed From: Kurt Herzberger <[email-masked]>]