Subject: [IGSMAIL-1386] CODE FTP problems!
From: Tim Springer
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 0:49:49 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Jul 15  0:49:49 PDT 1996      Message Number 1386
******************************************************************************

Author: Tim Springer
Subject: CODE FTP problems!

Dear IGS colleagues,

Over the last weekend there were severe problems with the TCP/IP software
of our University computer network. Therefore ftp access to and from
our network was difficult if not impossible. We therefore were unable
to contribute to yesterdays rapid orbits (day 195).

We appologize for any inconvenience this might have caused,

Kind regards, 
         Tim Springer

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Tim Springer                       Astronomical Institute, University of Berne 
 Tel:   +41 31 6318592              Sidlerstrasse 5, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland  
 Fax:   +41 31 6313869              ftp: ubeclu.unibe.ch  -or-  130.92.6.11
 e-mail: [email-masked]          after login: cd aiub$ftp
 www:   http://ubeclu.unibe.ch/aiub/
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           

[Mailed From: TIM SPRINGER <[email-masked]>]