Subject: [IGSMAIL-136] Missing PRNs
From: Miranda Chin/CIGNET
Date: 18 NOV 1992 09:36:37

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       18-NOV-1992 09:36:37       Message Number 136
***********************************************************************
 
From:    Miranda Chin/CIGNET
Subject: Missing PRNs
         ------------

On the following days some PRNs were not recorded by the listed stations:

 Day       Station      Missing PRNs
-------   ----------    ---------------------------------------------
 319      Fairbanks       3
          Kootwijk        3
          Matera          3
          JPL Mesa        3
          Metsahovi       3
          NyAlesund       3
          Onsala          3
          Pamatai         3
          Penticton     2,3,18,19
          Richmond        3
          St. Johns       3
          Taiwan        2,3,23,25
          Tromso          3
          Usuda           3
          Wettzell        3
          Yarragadee    2,14

 320      Fairbanks     2,3,   12,                  21
          Kootwijk        3,                        21,23,      26
          JPL Mesa        3,11,                  20,21,23
          Metsahovi     2,3,         14,            21,   24,   26
          Onsala        2,3,         14,            21,23,24,   26
          Pamatai         3,         14,15,   19,            25
          Richmond        3,   12,         17,         23
          St. Johns       3,      13,   15,            23
          Taiwan        2,                             23,   25
          Tromso        2,3,         14,            21,23,      26
          Tsukuba         3
          Usuda           3
          Wettzell      2,3,                        21,23,      26
          Yarragadee    2,           14

 321      Fairbanks     2,3    12,                  21
          Kootwijk        3,                        21,23,      26
          JPL Mesa        3,11,                  20,21,23
          Metsahovi     2,3,         14,            21,   24,   26
          Pamatai       2,3,         14,15,   19,            25
          Richmond        3,   12,         17,         23
          St. Johns       3,      13,   15,            23
          Taiwan        2,                             23,   25
          Tromso        2,3,         14,            21,23,      26
          Usuda           3
          Wettzell      2,3,                        21,23,      26
          Yarragadee    2,           14

The following stations recorded all PRNs in these three days:

  Albert Head, Algonquin, Hartebeesthoek, Hobart, Kokee Park, Maspalomas,
  McMurdo, Santiago, Wellington, Yellowknife