Subject: [IGSMAIL-1357] Bahrain GPS Station
From: David Chase / Defense Mapping Agency
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 14:26:16 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Jun 18 14:26:16 PDT 1996      Message Number 1357
******************************************************************************

Author: David Chase / Defense Mapping Agency
Subject: Bahrain GPS Station

The Defense Mapping Agency 's GPS tracking statiion in Manama, Bahrain will 
be joining the IGS network shortly.

The 4-character ID for this station will be  BAHR .

The DOMEX number for the Bahrain GPS station is 249010M02 .

The station operates with an Ashtech Z-12 receiver and an Ashtech Dorne 
Margolin chokering antenna.

Station log forms are being sent to Mr. Rob Liu at this time.  These station 
log forms will be available on the Central Bureau Information System 
shortly.

I will be glad to answer any questions regarding the Bahrain GPS station 
you may have.  I can be reached at the following :
phone :  (314)-260-1049
e-mail  :   [email-masked]

[Mailed From: "Chase, David" <[email-masked]>]