Subject: [IGSMAIL-1339] ALGO Missing Data for 96Jun05 (DOY 157) 16
From: Raj Agarwal
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 5:38:24 PDT

IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Jun  6  5:38:24 PDT 1996      Message Number 1339
******************************************************************************

Author: Raj Agarwal
Subject: ALGO Missing Data for 96Jun05 (DOY 157) 16:06:30 - 24:00:00

Please be advised that ALGO is missing data for 96Jun05 (DOY 157) 
from 16:06:30 - 24:00:00.  The source of the outage has not been
determined.  The situation was rectified this day 96Jun06 (DOY 158)
at approximately 12:15 UT.  We will submit a subsequent IGSMAIL in 
the next 24-hour period with the exact time for start of tracking 
on 96Jun06 (DOY 158).

We regret the inconvenience this will cause.

-- 
ACS Operations
Geodetic Survey Division
Natural Resources Canada
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada	
................................	    
For further information contact:
Robert Duval
Internet: [email-masked]        
Tel: (613) 947-2786
Fax: (613) 995-3215

[Mailed From: ACS data <[email-masked]>]